Mantova Italian Red Wine Vinegar – 17 oz.
Mantova Italian Red Wine Vinegar – Product of Italy. This authentic Mantova Italian Red Wine Vinegar is produced using a wine specifically designed to achieve an intense aroma once it has been mellowed. Through the careful selection of different varieties of grape and traditional methods of aging in wooden casks, this authentic Italian red wine vinegar develops its exquisite flavor. The result is a smooth vinegar with just the right crispness and acidity, a rich flavor, and a bouquet that highlights the full-bodied flavor from the wine. This vinegar is perfect for everyday use. Great red wine vinegar uses include red wine vinegar salad dressing, marinades, and vinaigrette. Red wine vinegar chicken marinade is also a natural way to tenderize the meat.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Authentic Italian Red Wine Vinegar is made through a classic process in which wine is aged in wooden casks to obtain the depth of flavor. Like wine and cheese, only time, process, and patience can create a quality product.
- GREAT TASTE: This high-quality red wine vinegar has the proper balance of sweet and acidic tones. Phenomenal mixed with extra virgin olive oil for a salad dressing that is healthy and delicious. Add to fish, salad, and chicken or use to tenderize meat and pan-simmer mushrooms.
- HEALTHY INGREDIENT: Wine vinegar calories are very low, making it a great way to add flavor without guilt. In addition, red wine vinegar health benefits are well-known. Acetic acid helps to reduce appetite and stimulate digestion. Anthocyanins and antioxidants protect the heart and the all of the body’s functions.
- GOURMET: An everyday ingredient with impeccable taste that turns any meal, appetizer, or h’ors d’oeuvre from ordinary to extraordinary. This tangy vinegar helps to cut fats, tenderize meats, and add some high note accents to many dishes.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN: At Mantova, we go beyond “imported.” All of our ingredients are grown and sourced in Italy. We believe Italian quality comes from Italian soil and production methods. All of our products are made from authentic and high-quality Italian ingredients and are pressed and bottled in Italy. It would not be a “real Italian” product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, personally tastes hundreds of samples from all over Italy to select the ones that will meet his standards.