Mantova Balsamic Vinegar of Modena reduction glaze – Product of Italy. This traditional Italian PGI (Protected Geographic Indication) vinegar is made using Trebbiano grapes that have been pressed and cooked down to make a rich and luxurious grape must.
With a sweet, clean, consistent taste, it is perfect to use every day to dress fresh greens, in sauces, or to enjoy over fresh fruit as dessert. Fresh and aged balsamic vinegar blend together to create a fruity and compelling condiment in Mantova Balsamic Vinegar. A few drops on fresh goat cheese over delicate baby greens makes for a delicious summer dinner. Balsamic vinegar is a condiment that pairs perfectly with a wide range of dishes. Great on leafy green salads, ripe fruits, and fresh cheeses like mozzarella and goat cheese, it’s also a delicious companion to roasted poultry, pork and meaty fish. An excellent balsamic vinegar produced in Modena. We are using the most modern industrial techniques inspired by the more exclusive and expensive traditional methods. This product contains all the quality and flavor without the peculiarities caused by aging.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Authentic Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is made with concentrated and cooked grape must and wine vinegar. Real balsamic is a barrel-aged product. Like wine and cheese, only time, process, and patience can create a quality product.
- GREAT TASTE: Authentic Balsamic Vinegar with has a complex taste that is tart, fruity, and sweet. This unique flavor combination makes balsamic vinegar of Modena a versatile option for use in both sweet and savory dishes. Unlike other vinegars which have a sharpness, balsamic has a smooth, round flavor that livens up dishes. Add to fish, salad, fresh fruit, chicken, and ice cream.
- HEALTHY INGREDIENT: Using balsamic vinegar in balsamic vinaigrette dressing, balsamic glaze, and balsamic reduction is a great way to add high flavor with low calories, plus an added boost of calcium, manganese, and iron. Use in your favorite balsamic vinaigrette recipe or roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic! Naturally occurring pepsin is a well-known digestive aid.
- GOURMET: An everyday ingredient with impeccable taste that turns any meal, appetizer, h’ors d’oeuvres, or dessert from ordinary to extraordinary. This thick balsamic with a sweet and tangy flavor livens up a simple, healthy dinners and truly shines. Makes a great gift for the aspiring chef in your life.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN: At Mantova, we go beyond “imported.” All of our ingredients are grown and sourced in Italy. We believe Italian quality comes from Italian soil and production methods. All of our products are made from authentic and high-quality Italian ingredients and are pressed and bottled in Italy. It would not be a “real Italian” product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, personally tastes hundreds of samples from all over Italy to select the ones that will meet his standards.