Molinella Carnaroli Rice – 2.2 lbs.
Molinella Carnaroli Rice is a traditional medium-grain rice used in many Italian dishes. Carnaroli is widely used for risotto. This rice holds up very well during the slow cooking process because it has a high starch and protein content. This rice plumps up for a delicious, creamy texture and luscious bite.
Carnaroli rice has been nicknamed the “King of Rice” in Italy due to its luxurious texture. Give it a try in all your favorite rice dishes and see what the fuss is about! Buon appetito!
- Carnaroli rice comes from the Po Valley. This region is known for cultivating rice. The nutrients in the soil and the climate offer the proper conditions to grow this delicate and delicious grain. The farming region in the Po Valley has been active for 100s of years, and experience and expertise combine to cultivate this carnaroli rice. This rice is considered to be the best variety available. Riso di Molinella Carnaroli plumps up to perfection, absorbing up to three times its weight in liquid.
- HEALTHY DIET – Considered the highest quality rice available, carnaroli rice is extremely satiating. It has a high starch and protein content compared to other varieties of grain.
- HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS – Organic, Non-GMO, imported from Italy
- NO EGGS, GMO-free, no additives, no preservatives
- MADE IN ITALY – This Authentic Italian recipe contains only high-quality ingredients, no preservatives, artificial flavors, or processed ingredients.
- EASY TO PREPARE – There are so many delicious ways to serve carnaroli rice. Prepare a classic risotto, or simply cook and add greens, veggies, and more for a vitamin-rich meal the whole family will love. Add proteins for an extra boost. Make it how you like it and enjoy the satisfaction.