Grand’Aroma Grillata Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 8.5 oz. Bottle
Grand’Aroma Grillata Extra Virgin Olive Oil is infused with pepper, garlic, rosemary, juniper, laurel thyme, hop pepper and natural spices for a wonderful Italian barbeque seasoning. This delicious, savory oil adds depth and nutritional value to your recipes. This oil is great for sprucing up salads, dips, and sauces. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a great addition to a healthy diet and can be used raw or for cooking. Despite information suggesting that olive oil loses value when cooked, olive oil maintains its integrity up to medium heat, so feel free to use this high-quality oil to pan fry, sauté, and prepare your favorite meals!
Mantova provides true, Italian quality ingredients grown, bottled, and sourced on Italian soil. The hauntingly rich flavor and aroma infused into Mantova Extra Virgin Olive Oil makes a versatile oil. It will transform your mashed or fried potatoes, pasta, and seafood dishes. A drizzle just before serving creates the ultimate risotto. Our unique, naturally flavored olive oils have long been a specialty of Fratelli Mantova. In fact, we were the first to develop flavored oils for the market more than 30 years ago. We have been infusing extra virgin olive oil with a variety of exciting flavors ever since. They are made from real Italian olives, pressed, and bottled in Italy. But, it would not be a “real Italian” product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, personally tastes hundreds of samples from all over Italy to select the ones that will meet his standards. Our line features balanced blends of herbs, spices, and other natural flavor extracts in high-quality 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil. Designed to make cooking your favorite dishes easy and delicious. Use these flavored oils to enliven salads, dips, meat, seafood, grilled entrees, sauces, pizza, pasta, and much more.
Great for salad, roasting, pan-frying, etc.
- HEALTHY DIET: Grand’Aroma Grillata Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a naturally trans fat and cholesterol free product. Olive oil has been shown to support a healthy cardiovascular system. This oil is gluten free, GMO free, and sodium free. The addition of heart-healthy, authentic extra virgin olive oil to your nutritious diet supports your body’s systems for optimal performance so you can live your best life.
- PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY: This cold-pressed, grillata herb blend extra virgin olive oil is perfect for everyday use in the kitchen and at the table. Great tasting for dipping, dressings, marinating, or pan sautéing. Utilize this delicious, herbal olive oil for all of your culinary needs and add heart-healthy flavonoids to your family’s favorite dishes. This herb and spice oil has an authentic, Italian flavor that livens up vegetable dishes, enriches pasta, and adds depth of flavor to any meal.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN: At Mantova, we go beyond “imported.” All of our ingredients are grown and sourced in Italy. We believe Italian quality comes from Italian soil and production methods. All of our products are made from authentic and high-quality Italian ingredients and are pressed and bottled in Italy. It would not be a “real Italian” product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, personally tastes hundreds of samples from all over Italy to select the ones that will meet his standards
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR: The Mantova Family is committed to the highest quality Italian grown ingredients. We take pride in what we do and offer this product which has a bold, delicious flavor and low acidity. This extra virgin olive oil has a smooth flavor profile with a nice, robust herbal taste. Herbal, savory, and super decadent.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: For the chef in your life who appreciates fine, authentic ingredients and rich, robust flavor. Grand’Aroma Grillata Extra Virgin Olive Oil makes a great functional gift that will nourish your loved ones and surely be appreciated.