Cook Time: ~ 30-40 min
Ingredients: eggs | icing sugar | plain flour | Extra Virgin Olive oil | Vanilla extract |
Great as a snack or dessert!
- Break 5 eggs in a large heat-proof bowl
- Add 160g (~6 oz) of icing sugar and whisk the mixture over a pan of hot water till it is light and fluffy.
- Remove from heat
- Gradually add 250g (~9 oz) of sifted plain flour, 40g (~1.5 oz) of Mantova Extra Virgin Olive oil and 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, incorporating as much air as possible.
- Grease a cake tin with Mantova Ghee Spray oil and flour it then pour in the batter.
- Place the tin in a hot oven and bake till golden and cooked through.